Wednesday, November 25, 2009

R there any tolerant Muslims

I don’t believe in god, I don’t see any reason to believe in god, im surrounded by people who believe, they listen to lectures they give me those stuff to listen & I do, yet I still don’t believe in it
If it is a school then im a retard who just don’t get it & u Muslims r the smart people

If I was superior & I knew it I would never bully a retard kid & would never make personal attacks at him/her -not unless they r dictating over me, even then I wouldn’t make personal attacks
But lately it seems that every muslim activist in this country is hell bent on picking on someone using lowest of low attacks
All the while claiming to be tolerant yet intolerant, peaceful but war, civilized but uncivilized & thinking yet unthinking

Guess I am a retard for thinking muslims wouldn’t sink that low

U know it almost like they themselves don’t believe in their god
If an unbeliever offend ur god its not ur job to show them gods wrath
An all powerful god could do that himself


--
I just read simons latest post & the comments below (aaisha)
How could anyone wish a loving parent to loose a kid
& how could she say it out loud
Please tell me this is not what it means to be a muslim

3 comments:

  1. Your frustration shows in your words. And so does every free-thinker's (simon, yamyn, hilath..and so on). Frustration and outright hatred towards Muslims. Towards the way a muslim thinks, what he believes and his way of life. Put all the fanatics/extremists aside, you still hate those muslims. Because they believe in something that you feel you cant accept. Its you who have a hard time accepting the muslims. Not totally the other way round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, there you go. However much delusional I may be, its not me jumping up and down here. The intolerable is well noticed here (for all viewers pleasure). I was only commenting to the post. Maybe it was my bad to point out some fellow freethinkers. My apologies, if I have hurt you, his majesty simon, highness yamyn and baroness hilath :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And me having said that you will jump up saying that freethinkers, atheits, gays dont go killing others or wishing it. Yes thats true. But I feel that those extremists and freethinkers have a thing in common. They both are unable to tolerate others.

    ReplyDelete