Friday, November 13, 2009

Just realized im a Muslim Freethinker :D



I don’t believe in a god, I don’t pray BUT..... I AM a Muslim!! … it is because
I am a free thinker & no one can stop me from my thoughts, even if I choose not to think or make sense ;D & on the day of judgement i will be lifted off to heaven along side jesus, barney, muhammed & the holy goat

u know ive been thinking of opening a fake muslim blog but would u be able to tell the difference first time i saw siru's blog i thought he was being sarcastic

...........anyway moving on...........

wouldn’t it be awesome if god explained (in one of his bestsellers) how he came into being or why he started creating things …what was the motivation behind GOD, I mean if he is real
my guess would be god was bored & needed someone to screw with

If I missed the grand answer it would be great if u could send be a link or something

^_^ haven’t been here in a while so thought id blurt out some random $#!T


8 comments:

  1. He thinks freely within his box. btw i think siru wrote too many "Imagine you were a ---" essays in primary. I've had the displeasure of reading two of his essays where he pretended to be a fish and a jariya. Sadly he also thinks he's a master of metaphor. And he thinks we came from monkeys. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you had even once read quran carefully you'll find the answers for those questions. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon1206, yeah freethinking will lead to religion and religion will ultimately lead to atheism. at least in my personal experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hillath u cant tolerate dho how sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. hithuga jehunee dhoa siru konmes meehaku kudakujehge heesi ah maamu elhi vaahaka liyuneema...mmmm anehkaa hilathu baaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. hilathey? kobaitha magey dharifulha kobaitha? hilathakee kalaange tha? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. its good thing u put ur doubts out here. i believe u have potential to see the truth. Good luck

    ReplyDelete