Friday, July 31, 2009

Now this is a f#@king joke


First of all I don’t drink or do any drugs & rarely smoke

I met some guys from Maldives who drinks n stuff we were hanging out & the subject of suicide came up, what the guy said was if anyone commit suicide they will keep on dying repeatedly for all eternity! like a ton of bricks it hit me im the ONLY guy not drinkin & am an atheist yet everyone there (most of em) considered themselves muslim… seriously wtf!!!

understanding a religious mindset is beyond me

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

3 comments:

  1. Alcohol and Islam. Two non-overlapping magisteria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did God ban drinking? Or was it done by Mo, who didn't like Abu Jahulu enjoying himself when pissed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls can be fun even when they are not drunk and more fun for the Haabees, as they can take them on as Jaariya's.

    ReplyDelete