Friday, September 19, 2008

y do u believe in GOD?


it has always confused me, how some people can believe in god/religion without a shadow of doubt.

what was it out of fear of hell
was it that u saw the world was so perfect u choose to believe in something so illogical
or was it that it was easier to blindly follow what u were forced to believe

if i ever believed in a religion it was because i was forced into it
but i dont deny the fact that there is a "possibility" of a god (not the rules u lot believe in)

so enlighten me oh holy ones, why do u believe in what u believe?

3 comments:

  1. Thats easy enough to answer. I believe in what I belive, simply because i want to. We as human beings cannot be forced into believng something. Brainwashed - yes. forced - No.

    Plus - I am thinker, therefore, my thoughts have led me to believe that we are not alone in this universe, and there is an order to things. And thus, a superior being...

    So what about you? its only normal etiquette to pose a question AFTER you explain your side of it....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with athena on this one. i just find it hard to believe that all that in this universe just happened to create themselves up. and people who think that nature is the god, then they are just a bunch of senseless people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why should anyone fear hell? It's the best place to be..trust me, I should know :-)

    ReplyDelete